FREEDOMSCOPE ADVISORY BOARD
• Bob brings 25+ years of biopharma industry experience, including 20 years in payer
marketing and healtheconomics, to Entrée Health, a division of CDM. Bob has led
payer-strategy teams on over 100 biopharmaceutical products, during every stage of
development and lifecycle.
• Prior to joining Entrée Health, Bob was the Worldwide Practice Lead, for Parexel
International’s market access and healtheconomics practice. While at Parexel, Bob
led consulting teams in the US, Europe, and Asia. He conducted many original
primary research studies, in market access, and has presented his findings to
professional audiences across the world.
• For over a decade, Bob was the president, founder, and co-owner of Evolution Health
Initiatives, which he grew into the largest payer-agency in the US.
• Bob began his career as a pharmaceutical sales representative. Upon completing his
MBA, he joined Johnson & Johnson as product manager for Janssen’s
allergy/respiratory division. He has developed market-access strategies and tactics in
numerous therapeutic categories including hematology , infectious disease,
cardiovascular disease, diabetes, female health, oncology, anesthesiology , CNS,
respiratory disease, arthritis, allergy, dermatology, and medical devices.
• Bob received his bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from Rutgers College of Pharmacy,
his MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University, and training in health economics and
outcomes research from University of Arizona College of Pharmacy’s Center for
Outcomes Research and PharmacoEconomics.